Monday, September 13, 2010

A lot to be thankful for!

From Denton...

It has been quite some time since I last posted and I need to start by pointing out how GREAT our God is. :) Summer has sadly come to an end and school is back in session. I praise my Jesus for an incredible summer. The Lord graciously and lovingly provided for me as well as broke me in order to show me how much I need His love alone to fulfill me. I can't put into words all of the amazing things the Lord has taught me but I'm so thankful He has His way of knowing. Although, I am sad to see summer go I am so encouraged by all the Lord is doing and very much looking forward to a new year and finally some cooler FALL weather.

My heart just may burst open with joy because of all God is doing in so many hearts of those in Denton. There is an evident and contagious passion going around and ALL praise and glory goes to Christ. Have I mentioned how much I love Denton lately? because I LOVE denton, the culture, the people, the atmosphere, the square, just everything about it. I am so grateful to be in this city and the privilege to serve God and His people here. I pray knowing that the Lord will move and transform hearts here...YAY :)

Thank you Jesus for salvation and for loving us enough to die in our place.
Thank you Jesus for being the perfect example of holiness.
Thank you Jesus for joy and for strength because in my flesh, I do not have those qualities.
Thank you Jesus for loving me enough to teach me and mold me.
Thank you Jesus for a chance to get to know people, to love on them, and to build relationships. I love you more and more each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment