Wednesday, April 28, 2010

So close to the end...

From College Station

It has been quite some time since I have posted, and for that I apologize. Well as the title indicates, this semester is almost over. The last full week of classes is halfway through, and then "dead" week and then finals. I wouldn't exactly say that "dead" week is an appropriate name, seeing as it is the time when everyone stuffs their brains so full of information that dying wouldn't even be an option. I just thought I would share some of my summer plans :)

-I will be working at Central as a youth intern alongside my dear friends Allen Frans and Justin Kellough, and I simply can NOT wait. It's something I have been praying about ever since Allen asked me back in October, and I feel like it's exactly what God wants for me the summer.
-Because of this fabulous job, I will have the opportunity to go to North Pole, Alaska, on the annual World Changers mission trip. I have always wanted to go to Alaska, but it will be even cooler getting to go and serve others rather than just for a vacation.
-Since Kristen E. will be staying in Denton this summer, I'm sure I will be making many trips up there to visit her as well!
-Almost every year, my family goes to a place in Hunt, TX, called River Inn. It is probably my favorite place in the world, simply because it is so peaceful and beautiful. I haven't been in a few years, so needless to say I have been more than ready to go back.
-My sister, Kerry, will be graduating in May. I am so excited for her and even more excited because in the Fall she will be joining me at Texas A&M as my new roommate! This summer will be filled with trips to Target and Bed Bath & Beyond I'm sure...

That's pretty much what my summer will look like. As for next Fall, I am very much looking forward to what God has in store. Have an awesome day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment