Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring break is near!!

From Denton...


My friends, it has been too long since I last posted so I figured it was time for an update!  I love school this semester.  The Lord has always made it clear to me how much of a blessing it is to be able to further my education but more importantly have an opportunity to be surrounded  by thousands of college students daily to love on.  However, this semester I have really been enjoying the things I am learning in my classes as well as my professors.  I have one professor for three out of my five classes and I quite enjoy her.  I have two other professors who I like as well, they are a challenge both in different ways, but it has been good!  


The Lord has been working in my heart quite aggressively these past few weeks.  He is pointing out areas that have not been surrendered to Him,  giving me passion where passion and brokenness have lacked, and has started revealing a more clear vision for my life.  I am truly grateful.  Vision is something I have lacked in pursuing the Lord's will for my life and i'm so grateful the Lord has so boldly pointed that out to me.  I am looking forward to spring break (which starts tomorrow WHOOT!) because I will be able to spend time with my family and sweet grandmother and some friends.  It will be a time of relaxing, visiting, reading, resting, and time in faithful prayer and meditation...listening to the Lord's quiet voice as I seek Him.


This semester has been one of stepping down where the Lord has shown me to step down and growing in leadership in the college ministry- God is doing some mighty things through the college students at FBCD and I am so blessed to be apart of it all! I can't wait for the summer and continuing growing in my personal relationship with Jesus-seeking His heart through His word and prayer...as I go into my last year at UNT and seek God's guidance for where I will serve next...exciting!! 


Jesus, You are Mighty and One who washes feet and serves His people.  Your Holy Spirit is a gift to me and I am grateful You choose to guide my days, my ways, and my heart in order to glorify your precious and Holy Name! Thank you for protection and healing and for covering my sins with your blood on the cross.  Thank you for life and for breath every day-You hold me together every day and I pray that through each breath, thought, action, and word I move through Your Spirit to bring Praise to You.  I love You. Amen.




I hope you are having a blessed week! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment