Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Almost done...

From College Station...

I feel like I should be saying something like "I'm so stressed from all these finals!" but to be honest, I'm really not... I guess I got it easy this semester. Two online classes which were done before Thanksgiving break even, not so bad. One final tomorrow night, then my last one on Tuesday morning, and I'm done. Almost halfway done with my college career! Crazy... it seems like only yesterday I was saying the same thing about high school. Despite the slowness of my semester, I'm ready to be home for Christmas. The day I come home means putting up the tree, and I can't wait! It would also be very nice if it snowed this year. As a matter of fact, it's supposed to on Friday!
Thank you, Jesus. You know just how to make my heart smile.

Have a great rest of the week, and a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment