Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Let it Snow :]

Coming from Denton...

Okay, so Kristen (Kennedy) just talked about wanting snow and YES let's keep our fingers crossed that she does, indeed, get to experience the joy of Texas snow! However, this morning I experienced quite the surprise...yes people...it DID snow! :] :] :] I was technically in Ft. Worth so it had snowed a lot more there than in Denton, amazing a 20 minutes drive could make that much of a difference. Anyways, I was staying at a friend's house and she lives in a gorgeous neighborhood in the country with acres of land, long white wooden fences all around, and some of the neighbors have horses. So, with blankets of snow everywhere it was a Christmas card picture, dream come true, a glorious morning, all of the above! I was so incredibly thankful for that beautiful image. It was funny because I was just telling people recently that I had a feeling it would snow this year and it DID. To be honest, I say that every year...that way it is bound to snow at some point. :] It has just been a lovely day and like Kristen said, it is supposed to snow again on Friday!!


I also wanted to take a minute to introduce this blog to you! Kristen and I grew up in the same youth group together and became such dear friends. I am extremely grateful that God has placed her in my life and how he has allowed us to have such a strong bond and friendship in him. We are currently attending two different colleges Kristen Kennedy at A&M University and I (Kristen Eddleman) at the University of North Texas. So, although it is hard being far from each other we both feel that God has placed us where we should be and are encouraged by all that God is doing. Thus, the reason for this blog! We want to be able to share with friends and family all the wonderful things that God is doing in our lives as well as others. :]

"My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken." Pslam 62:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment