Monday, May 23, 2011

Summer...finally!

From ROUND ROCK!

Greetings!
I am back in Round Rock for the summer starting my job as youth intern at Central. My dear friend Daniel will also be interning this summer so I am very excited about that! We have both been given a lot of responsibility, and as scary as that is, I am completely overjoyed to get to create ideas and run with them. To say that I am looking forward to all that I get to be a part of would be an understatement. God has blessed me tremendously in so many ways.

This weekend, Kristen and I (along with our good friends Blake, Justin, and possibly some others!) will be going to stay with Kristen's grandparents in New Braunfels. I am quite excited to get to relax and just spend some time with people that I don't get to see too often.

(Side note...Kristen also got herself a summer job! But I'm sure she will post about that later)

Anyways...since this is just the beginning of my summer, I don't have too much to write. I'm sure though as summer progresses I will have many stories and pictures to share!


Have an awesome week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment